Custom Website Development Services
Synapse is a leading custom website development company specializing in crafting intuitive and visually appealing websites for businesses of all sizes.
Get a custom website that is reliable, user-friendly, and tailored to your business needs. Synapse Research Ltd. offers affordable custom web development solutions that get you clicks, sales, and conversions.
Work with skilled developers passionate about creating one-of-a-kind user experiences that improve your bottom line. We’ll get to know your business, designing a custom site that reflects your brand from the inside out.
Contact us today for a FREE CONSULTATION!
Why Businesses Need Custom Web Design
Pre-built themes and templates are a dime a dozen. They’re eye-catching but don’t offer businesses the functionality or flexibility to succeed online.
Stack up against competitors with a uniquely designed, responsive website that showcases your brand’s strengths, core offerings, and unique value proposition.
A custom site from Synapse Research Ltd. is:
- Search engine optimized for better visibility in Google and other search engines
- User-friendly, so customers can easily find what they’re looking for and make a purchase
- Mobile-responsive, so it looks great on any device
- Fast, so customers don’t get frustrated and leave
- Beautiful, so it makes a lasting impression
Our Custom Website Development Services
Front-End Custom Development
Back-End Custom Programming
Web-Based Product Development
Our Custom Website Programming Capabilities
C# / Visual Basic
.NET MVC / 4.5 & 4.0
Google Maps API And GIS Technologies
PHP And WordPress Custom Development
Why Choose Us?
There are many reasons to use custom web development, but some of the most common reasons include:
- To get a website that is tailored to your specific needs and requirements. A custom website will be designed and developed specifically for your business, which will be optimized for your specific target market and audience.
- To get a website that looks and feels unique. A custom website will not look like any of the other websites on the internet, which will help you to stand out from the competition.
- To get a website that is easy to use and navigate. A custom website will be designed with user experience in mind, making it easy for your visitors to find what they are looking for and navigate your site.
- To get a technically sound website. A custom website will be developed by a developer who understands the technical requirements of search engines, which means you will have a better chance of ranking well in search engine results for relevant keywords.
When designing a custom website, our team looks at all aspects that go into an effective website design, from layout and navigability to technical factors such as load times and mobile responsiveness. Our team also works with you one-on-one throughout the entire process to ensure you are 100% satisfied with your site before launch.
The total price will depend on the scope of your project, and you can contact us for a quote.
Yes, you will need to supply some or all of your own website copy (including text content, images, product descriptions). Content writing is an add-on service that you can include in services.
Design and developing a custom website can take anywhere from 2-3 weeks. Of course, the more content you provide upfront, the less time it will take us to get your site live.
Web applications can be promoted in much the same way as websites, so if you are unsure how to market your site, don’t hesitate to contact us for assistance. Our digital marketing services can help in this regard.
We accept all major credit cards and PayPal, never to have to worry about making a payment. You can also pay through Escrow.
You will need an existing domain name to use with your new website unless your project is associated with our acquisition of a current domain name or URL containing targeted keywords that are relevant to your industry or business niche. You may also purchase a new domain name from us at any point since we don’t work with dummy sites.
Get in touch with us for a free consultation. Our web development team will review your existing site, answer any questions, and offer suggestions on how to achieve your vision.